Saturday, April 4, 2009

Addicted Much?

Second podcast is here. It is about my addiction to Pepsi. Lots of rambling in the end about cigarette smoking for which I apologize. I got off topic a little and am quite passionate about that subject, but I will leave that for another time.

I encourage anyone to speak up about their unrecognized addiction and to say how pissed they are that support is just not out there from society for addictions that are as paralyzing as so-called serious addictions for which there are treatment centers and special treatments.

I am also sorry for the buzzing in the background. My kids ruined my mic so I had to use my laptop and the buzzing is the computer fan. Also some dumb ass is sawing outside and annoying the hell out of me, so you probably hear a little of that, too.

Next time I am tackling weight. Hoping to make it truly inspiring so be sure to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment